Download NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023 pdf
This post is about NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023 or as it called CSEE 2023 exam Timetable. Also, in this post you will be linked directly to the national examination council official website.
After reading this post you will be aware of the national examination date for form four candidates in a year 2023. Also, you will be able to download the national examinations timetable for other classes too.
About NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023
National Examinations Council of Tanzania NECTA have announced the timetable for the national examinations for all form four candidate in this year 2023.
The examinations will start from Monday 13/11/2023 with the first subject to be Civics and English language on Monday. The examinations will end on Thursday 30/11/2023 with the physics 2C practical.
To see the full timetable, you can download a pdf through the link provided in this site. Also, this timetable is available in the official National Examinations Council of Tanzania NECTA website.
Download NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023 pdf.
To download National examination timetable for form four in 2023 you can click the link below with CSEE 2023 timetable.
DOWNLOAD NECTA FORM FOUR EXAMINATION TIMETABLE 2023/CSEE TIMETABLE CLICK HERE
Students are advised to follow all examinations rules as provided by National Examination Council of Tanzania NECTA.
Notice to all form four Candidates on NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023.
- You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the center(s) under which you are registered unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
- You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
- You are required to attend punctually at the time shown on your NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023. If you arrive more than half an hour late for an examination, you will not be admitted.
- After the first half-hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half-hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
- You may bring into the examination room only instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are
suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the facts will be reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorized material found in the examination room may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
- Communication, verbal or otherwise, between candidates is not allowed during the examination. If any candidate wishes to communicate with the invigilator, he should raise his hand to attract attention.
- You must write your examination number correctly on every answer sheet of the answer booklet/answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of examination results. Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a candidate should never be written on answer books or sheets of paper.
- If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination, you may be disqualified in the entire examination. NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023
- You should not write any notes on your question paper. Use the last pages of your answer booklet to do rough work but ensure that you cross to indicate that it is not something to be marked.
- You should not take anything from the examination room, unless instructed otherwise. You should not destroy any paper or material supplied in the examination room.
- Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
- Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.
- Private candidates should produce a letter from the Council allowing them to sit for the particular
examination at the prescribed center, otherwise they will not be allowed to sit for examination. However, they are strictly not allowed to write anything in their letters.
- During preparations of Practical examinations, the area around laboratories must be restricted and all candidates must be held in the special room(s) from 7:00 a.m. to the time of starting examination.
- The examination will continue as scheduled (NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023) even if it falls on a public holiday.
Thats all for NECTA Form four Examination Timetable 2023 if you have any questions don hesitate to visit.