Call for Admission Jeshi la Polisi 2023 | Names selected to join Police force 2023
This post provides informations for candidates who are selected to join Jeshi la Polisi 2023 Tanzania. They will require to attend the police courses as directed by Chief of police.
To see the names, click on the link that provided at the end of this article.
Announcement for admission of selected candidates to Chuo cha Polisi Moshi
The Chief of Police (Mkuu wa Jeshi la Polisi 2023) announces to all young people who have been selected to join the Police Force in the country that they are required to report to Police School Moshi from 31/03/2023 to 07/04/2023 to attend training.
Young people who were interviewed at Units under Police Headquarters will be required to report to Police Headquarters Dodoma on 01/04/2023 at 6.00 am for travel arrangements going to Police School Moshi.
Young people who were interviewed in Mainland Tanzania Regions are required reporting to Regional Police Commanders where they were interviewed on 28/03/2023 at 8.00 am for travel arrangements going to Police School Moshi.
Young people who conducted interviews at Zanzibar Police Headquarters are required to report Zanzibar Headquarters (Ziwani) on date 28/03/2023 for travel arrangements.
Also, all young people selected are required to report School of Police Moshi with the following equipment:
- i) Blue track suit with white stripe, white t-shirt without writing, rubber, black socks, blue shorts for sports and exercises as well as a steel box (Tranka) blue color.
- ii) White round mosquito net and not square one, light blue sheets pair two (Sheet 4), one gray blanket without flowers and charcoal iron.
- iii) cleaning equipment: hoe, hoe with handle, two small buckets, broom of chelewa.
- iv) Health insurance card (NHIF) or cash Tsh.50,400 / = for those without health insurance cards.
- v) Original academic certificates (Original Academic Certificates), original JKT / JKU certificate, original birth certificate, NIDA card or NIDA number, passport size 06 (background blue), and copy (copy) 5 for each certificate listed above.
- vi) Pocket money
Mobile phones are not allowed at school, so it is forbidden to report Police School Moshi with a mobile phone. Anyone who will be found with a phone it will be considered as indiscipline and its punishment is expelled from training immediately. The school will direct the procedure for getting communication.
Anyone who reports to Police School Moshi after 07/04/2023 will not be accepted and will be considered to have withdrawn himself from training.
The list of young people selected is attached to this announcement this.
Download Names called for admission to Jeshi la Polisi 2023.
To see the names of the selected candidates to join jeshi la polisi 2023 click on the link below.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NAMES FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES TO JOIN JESHI LA POLISI 2023